Senior Administrative Accounting Assistant
Lexington, MS 39095
Are you an Administrative Assistant with accounting and reporting expertise? Please apply today!
- This position answers directly to the General Manager and performs many key managerial functions.
- The functions include but are not limited to extensive project planning and scheduling, inventory tracking and reporting, payroll activities and customer service.
- This person must be able to work well with others and be able to navigate the multiple facets of inter-company departments.
- Liaisons between customer and company to efficiently schedule projects in a manner acceptable with the customer.
- Customer service and sales support.
- Preparation of shipping paperwork to include route map, shipping manifests, analytical test results and compilation of any additional information necessary for a successful project.
- Generate monthly project schedule.
- Oversees completion of billing statements and inventory tracking.
- Data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable and directs those documents to the corporate accounting department.
- Responsible for the generation of month end production numbers and inventory levels reports.
- Responsible for project closing reconciliation reports.
- Compile working man hours for the past week to be submitted to the corporate accounting department every Monday of the month.
- Submit new hire packets to corporate for processing.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Degrees/Certificates: 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience: 4 years of ERP/Accounting experience in a fast pace office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Access
- Proficiency in QuickBooks or similar program
- Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend written instructions and basic arithmetic skills. Ability to satisfactorily perform all tasks with the department.
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary work exerting up to 10 lbs. Of force occasionally.
- Visual Acuity: The work is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.