Clarksdale, MS 38614 US
This corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of complete stud welding solutions. They not only provide cutting-edge equipment technology that they design and build themselves, but they also provide state-of-the-art fasteners and other innovative stud welding supplies, equipment, and services. The corporation provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Production Manager is responsible for production planning, expediting, and inventory control. Controls various load factors to ensure maximum utilization of available capacity taking into account available labor, tools, and equipment. Coordinates production operations with the requirements for finished products and the needs for materials and labor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees 25 person workforce over two shifts
- Create, schedule and track jobs
- Assign labor on the floor to best get jobs completed on time
- Communicate with outside process suppliers
- Create purchase orders for tooling, outside suppliers and manufacturing supplies
- Responsible for creating and holding departmental budgets
- Multi task effectively within multiple departments
Qualifications and Skills
- Five years minimum experience within a manufacturing environment
- People management skills
- Sense of urgency and flexibility to meet changing demands
- Highly motivated
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to learn ERP and function within that framework
- Full Medical & Dental
- 9 paid holidays
- 2 weeks vacation growing to 4 weeks depending on years of service
- Life Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.