Personal Lines Account Manager
Flowood, MS 39232 US
- Assist in the production of new accounts in keeping with agency goals and providing service to clients.
- Review and process renewals: update all necessary items in the management system and send them to the lender/client as needed.
- Timely and accurate processing of policy changes including mortgage changes, coverage changes, etc.
- Reviewing renewal policies and remarketing if necessary to retain the business.
- Resolve client inquiries regarding coverage, claims and billing questions.
- Assist with general office tasks including answering agency phone, processing daily mail and directing inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Participates in educational seminars/classes for improvement and maintains required insurance licenses and acquired insurance designation.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter and show a high degree of personal initiative.
- Attention to detail and ability to work successfully on several projects concurrently.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years experience as a Personal Lines P&C Account Manager or similar is preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Possess or able to obtain a Property & Casualty License (MS) within 6 months of employment.
- Pay is based upon experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.