Ridgeland, MS 39158 US
Supporting the accounting department and other executive management team members through accurate and timely completion of routine accounting, payroll, and accounts associated clerical tasks. Maintaining reports and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Responsible for entering payroll data and generating personnel and payroll reports
- Issuing deductions into the payroll system
- Posting and recording accounts receivables (Coding)
- Prepare bills receivables and invoices
- Establish and maintain real-time deposit monitoring system to confirm deposits
- Support the Vice President of Accounting with reporting and analysis tasks as needed by the CEO or other executive staff members
- Analyze data and make timely variance notifications and recommendations
- Assists the Vice President of Accounting by viewing the real-time deposit monitoring system to confirm deposits
- Prepare petty cash for CPA
- Visa Coding and prepare reports for CPA review and processing
- Fuelman, Capital One coding and preparing for uploading into digital storage
- Ability to represent the company in a positive, mission focused manner
- Other duties as assigned
Personal accountability with a high degree of integrity while understanding the importance of confidentiality, Promotes dignity, diversity, excellence, and opportunity in meaningful work. Strong sense of service and urgency.
Associate degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required with at least 3-5 years experience in general accounting, utilizing electronic accounting and payroll systems such as Paycor, Paycom, ADP, etc. High working familiarity with MS Excel and knowledge of MS Teams.
- Working knowledge of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Promotes and demonstrates ethical practices in all activities.
- Promotes a safe work environment and follows all governmental regulatory requirements.
- Ability to pass alcohol/drug screenings, criminal background check and any insurance driving record check.
- Works in an environment with frequent high stress, and potentially short deadlines.
- Sits for most of the workday occasionally standing and walking.
- Routinely performs keyboard and tenkey work at desk.
- Occasionally bends, stoops, pulls, pushes, reaches, kneels, twists, turns throughout the day.
- Ability to lift as much as 25 pounds in an office environment and should possess the knowledge and discernment to call for a team lift when necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.