Jackson, MS 39216
Our client is looking for a clear communicator and excellent project manager to serve as their next On-Site Representative! The On-Site Representative is an important position and is assigned to work directly with one account to resolve questions and disputes. This is a Temp-To-Hire position with a competitive salary and benefit package upon hire with the company. The office is centrally located in the greater Jackson area, close to Clinton and Byram.
The applicant must be self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities in the client s office. Applicant should have good communication skills coupled with the ability to solve problems and manage time wisely.
On-site Representatives will have access to both client's and customer's systems and will need to balance his/her time to handle all tasks set forth by both client and customer.
Daily tasks could include:
- Checking for messages
- Working campaigns on collection software
- Working any hold, reconciliations, close and returns, etc. From customer
- Answer any clients calls from the morning or day before that are left over
- Work any reports necessary - such as duplicate reports, transaction code reports, etc.
- Answer any collector inquiries- follow up on any hold, disputes, proposals, additional information needed
- Insurance filling in web portals
- Review worksheets as needed
- Answer collection phone calls and expedite communication between our office and yours
- Check mail box
- Deliver reports required to customer
- Be the face to face contact in customer s office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous customer service experience via telephone, email, and in person
- Proven ability to do reconciliations on customer accounts
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Must be able to pass intensive background check and drug screen