Jackson, MS 39216
An established insurance agency based in the greater Jackson area is looking for an enthusiastic new team member with an outstanding work ethic. The job requires that the successful candidate have or is able to obtain Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance licenses.
This is an excellent opportunity for a people-oriented self-starter with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
You must be a computer savvy and comfortable with a variety of Windows-based applications and insurance software, as well as the ability to multitask successfully and work closely with other team members.
This is a full-time Temp-to-Hire position: Monday through Friday, 8: 00 AM to 5: 00 PM. The office is conveniently located near the Reservoir, Flowood, North Jackson, Madison, and Ridgeland areas.
This position offers:
- Salary plus commissions and bonuses
- Growth potential with the opportunity for advancement
- Valuable experience in furthering a career in the insurance industry
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service which includes responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- Determining the needs of our clients’ customers and to successfully cross-selling and marketing the appropriate insurance products