Ridgeland, MS 39157 US
1. Promote the mission, vision, and values of the Agency
2. Provide full executive support to the Executive Director and represent the Executive Director and Administration to the public through professional communications.
3. Answer routine correspondence and prepare memorandums for the Executive Director.
4. Plan, coordinate, and maintain the Executive Director's appointment calendar. Keep the Executive Director well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
5. Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executive Director.
6. Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
7. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues on a timely manner.
8. Responsible for daily administrative office operations and record-keeping.
9. Coordinate and make meeting arrangements for the Governance Council and its committees, prepare meeting correspondence, notify participants, and prepare materials.
10. Responsible for recording the minutes for the Governance Council and Finance Committee, and any other meetings/committees as necessary.
11. Prepare Board of Directors' resolutions as requested by the Executive Director.
12. Assist staff in obtaining signatures of the Board of Directors' President or hls/her designee for property leases, grant applications, contracts, correspondence, and financial reports, as needed.
13. Schedule meetings, contact participants, prepare agendas and meeting materials, and make the necessary arrangements for the meetings.
14. Prepare the Official Directory Survey, Annual Survey, and Quinquennial Report.
15. Assist Social Services Director with the coordination of program audits and annual reviews to include but not limited to: annual renewal of programs, prepare the application and documentation required, and prepare correspondence for the compliance plan, as necessary. Schedule entrance and exit meetings, notify participants, and attend the meetings.
16. Assist the Executive Director, Social Director and Compliance Director in the Reaccreditation process.
17. Update job descriptions and prepare evaluation forms annually of staff supervised by the Executive Director and of Program Directors supervised by the Director of Social Services as requested.
18. To assist the Executive Director in the agency with strategic planning process (e.g., scheduling meetings for planning and reviewing, preparing the plan, and preparing reviews).
19. To remain updated on licensure requirements of CPS, various reporting agency standards and/or best practices in assigned field(s). Provide assistance in the implementation process of new or revised requirements.
20. Prepare letters of intent and assist with comprising of grant proposals and supporting documents to help secure funding for the Agency's programs identified by the Executive Director or Social Service Director.
21. Provide technical assistance to staff requesting agency documentation to complete grant applications or contractual agreements; writing grants or uploading grants; or preparing proposals (i.e., binders, packets).
22. Maintain copies of all grant proposals/application. Provide e-copies or printed copies to appropriate program directors and budget analyst.
23. Update agency Directory information with Chancery staff as needed.
24. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.