Employment Specialist (Corinth WJC 320)
Corinth, MS 38834 US
- Take unemployment claims
- Identify eligibility issues
- Conduct non-monetary investigations/adjudications
- Audit work search activity
- Provide customers information on unemployment claims
- Online support and perform other unemployment insurance eligibility related duties as assigned by management
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekends, if needed. All potential applicants are required to have a valid Driver's License and pass an extensive background check.
Preferred Education & Training:
- one (1) year of experience related to the described duties;
- OR Education: Graduation from a standard four-year high school
- OR equivalent (GED or High School Equivalency Diploma).
Three (3) years of experience related to the described duties, Substitution Statement:
Graduation from a standard four-year high school or equivalent (GED or High school Equivalency Diploma), related education,
and related experience may be substituted on an equal basis.
Preferred knowledge, skills & abilities related to performance of job:
- Effective communication skills verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing work duties and processes.
- Attention to detail and proficient computer skills
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Good time management skills
- The applicant must have a valid driver's license
- Applicants who have an outstanding unemployment insurance overpayment due to fraud are not eligible for hire.