Ridgeland, MS 39157 US
- Plan, direct and coordinate all accounting operational functions
- Supervise and mentor team members as their professional development coach. Actively participate in the development of team members, provide coaching and assist in elevating the capabilities of direct reports.
- Build budget/forecasting processes and dynamic models
- Analyze and report financials and prepare presentationsEnsure company is compliant with local, state, and federal government entities
- Lead the evaluation of existing finance processes. Collaborate with functional leads and other members of Finance/Accounting to re-engineer the design of processes and controls to increase efficiency.
- Design and implement new finance processes to control costs and monitor profitability. Research business needs and collaborate with function leads to convert into process-based solutions. Understand business processes and anticipate areas for adding value to the services the Finance/Accounting team provides the organization.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related area, with strong academic credentials
- 5+ Years of related Accounting experience in treasury, payroll, accounting, A/P, A/R and credit.
- Excel (financial modeling, pivots, lookups, nested formulas, index, match, large data)
- Experience working across multiple systems and platforms
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage both individual tasks and team to meet deadlines and expectations with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work well with all levels
- Positive, personable, and comfortable working in a creative environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.