Cold Heading Operator apprentice
Clarksdale, MS 38614 US
Manufacturer and supplier of complete stud welding solutions. We not only provide cutting-edge equipment technology that we design and build ourselves, but we also provide state-of-the-art fasteners and other innovative stud welding supplies, equipment, and services. Image Industries provides a great opportunity for hard-working and motivated individuals. Located in Clarksdale MS
This job is an entry level position which will teach you the basics of cold heading machine set up and operation. The hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As an apprentice, you will learn how to set up and run a cold heading piece of machinery. In addition to this you will also be taught how to use measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, thread rings and plugs. You will be taught how to report spc and its importance for each job.
- You will be reporting directly to the production supervisor. This position has much growth opportunity.
Qualifications and Skills
- Mechanical ability and knowledge of hand tools
- Problem solving skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work in a manufacturing setting including lifting/moving up to 50#, walking, standing, stooping, bending etc for an entire shift
- Ability to apply common sense to solve routine and non-routine problems.
- High school diploma or GED
Benefits and Perks
- Full Medical & Dental along with other benefit offerings
- 8-9 Paid national holidays
- 2 weeks of vacation growing to 4 weeks depending on years of service
- Paid break
- Life insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.