Cold Heading Operator
Clarksdale, MS 38614 US
This company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of complete stud welding solutions. We not only provide cutting-edge equipment technology that we design and build ourselves, but we also provide state-of-the-art fasteners and other innovative stud welding supplies, equipment, and services. Located in Clarksdale MS
Experienced Cold Heading machine Set-Up Operator to support our first shift. Hours are Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Image Industries is a manufacturer of weld stud fasteners. Headers range from Hypro, ¼” Waterbury, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” Nationals and 1-1/8” Pelzer & Ehlers. In support of our growth we are looking for career-oriented individuals that are ready to kick-start their careers working for an industry-leading, fast paced company that has been around for 30+ years,
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experienced in setting up, operating and trouble shooting multi-die headers and wire draw machines
- Able to perform tooling modifications such as honing, shaving, grinding etc. and be comfortable using shop equipment such as lathes and mills
- Perform maintenance and mechanical repairs as necessary.
- Responsible for checking parts to print and the quality of the parts produced while completing inspection records and other paperwork
- Must be flexible to work additional hours when necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a manufacturing setting including ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. and walk, stand, stoop, bend, etc. for entire shift.
- 5+ years experience running multi-die headers
- Strong mechanical ability and knowledge of hand tool
- Problem solving skills and keen eye for details
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to apply common sense to solve routine and non-routine problems
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments
Benefits and Perks
- Full Medical & Dental along with other benefit offerings
- 8-9 Paid national holidays
- 2 weeks of vacation growing to 4 weeks depending on years of service
- Paid break
- Life insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.