Lexington, MS 39095
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrative Specialist to join their growing team-oriented environment. Apply today!
- Liaisons between customer and company to efficiently schedule projects in a manner acceptable with the customer.
- Customer service and sales support.
- Preparation of shipping paperwork to include route map, shipping manifests, analytical test results and compilation of any additional information necessary for a successful project.
- Generate monthly project schedule.
- Oversees completion of billing statements and inventory tracking.
- Data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable and directs those documents to the corporate accounting department.
- Responsible for the generation of month end production numbers and inventory levels reports.
- Responsible for project closing reconciliation reports.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Degrees/Certificates: 4 year degree preferred.
- Experience: 2 years of ERP/Accounting experience in a fast pace office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Skills: Ability to read, write and comprehend written instructions and basic arithmetic skills. Ability to satisfactorily perform all tasks with the department.
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary work exerting up to 10 lbs. Of force occasionally.
- Visual Acuity: The work is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.