Ridgeland, MS 39157 US
2 or 4 year degree with a major/emphasis in Accounting
- Proficient in the use of personal computers
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Preparation of general ledger records—transaction entry and adjusting journal entries
- Prepare and post adjustments to the general ledger records
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable processing
- Payroll processing—calculation of gross pay, income tax and payroll tax withholdings, cafeteria, insurance, retirement, etc. deductions
- Payroll tax filings and compliance-including Forms 941, 940, W-2, 1099, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.