Jackson, MS 39215 US
Responsible for all aspects of accounts receivables and accounts payables, financial analysis, reporting, and directing incoming departmental calls and visitors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance with an emphasis in Accounting from an accredited university
- 4-5 years of governmental accounting/auditing experience
- Accountant Ill Job Responsibilities:
- Review and approve all MOES WIOA Individual Training Account (ITA) awards and On-the-Job Training (OJT) agreements in the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) system.
- Review and process for payment all MOES WIOA ITA invoices and OJT invoices in the ETPL system.
- Provide technical and programmatic assistance with ETPL system to WIN Job Center ITA and OJT Coordinators, WIN Job Center Managers, and training providers.
- Review and process for payment WIOA participant Supportive Services Payment invoices and maintain participant database.
- Prepare monthly WIOA budget summary to provide financial analysis to senior staff.
- Record checks received from workforce areas.
- Review agreements in WIOA contracts unit to ensure all fiscal activities are in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Reconcile accounting reports with the ETPL system.
- Prepare budgets for the local workforce areas.
- Monitor ETPL for accurate payment information.
- Process all accounts payable invoices.
- Handle all travel reimbursements
- Maintain the accounting department’s filing system
- Excel spreadsheet financial analysis
- Special projects as requested
- Other duties as required
Meet Your Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Libby was born in Mississippi, moved around a bit, and returned to graduate from Morton High School and attend Ole Miss. After beginning part-time work in high school with her father’s medical practice, she continued in the medical field for the next 20 years. She has worked in a management role in multiple settings including hospital, homecare, private practice, and as a consultant in software transition for hospitals. Libby spent the last several years at home raising her boys and currently lives in Kosciusko with her husband and children.
Libby joined PSG in June 2021 and has a robust background in vetting and hiring medical professionals for all settings. Although new to staffing she is a pro at finding highly motivated and qualified employees for the medical and clerical fields.
Libby’s role at PSG is to match potential employees with PSG clients. Her goal is to provide our associates with a chance to attain their career goals while providing clients with the most qualified employees available.